- Our Commitment to You
- Collection of Information
- ALDITO AIR will collect and use information obtained from credit card transactions only for business purposes. These business purposes include the payment of purchases posted and balances outstanding.
- Protecting Your Credit Card Information
- The credit card information provided by you to ALDITO AIR will be stored in a confidential manner.
- Our employees may access such information only when there is an appropriate business reason to do so, such as when a refund must be issued back to the credit card. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information, and our employees are required to follow these privacy standards.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- ALDITO AIR does not disclose any nonpublic information (such as credit card number and their expiration dates) about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required by law. We disclose information only when it is necessary for the conduct of State or Federal government business, or under circumstances where disclosure is required by law. Information may also be disclosed for audit purposes, to regulatory agencies or for other general administrative services. We do not disclose information about you to other entities who may want to sell their products to you
- Transaction Security Page
- ALDITO AIR’s website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure transaction security. ALDITO AIR will provide copies of the transaction record in an electronic format, but does not accept credit card numbers via e-mail for security reasons